If you wonder whether selling on Amazon is relevant in 2022, then let’s tell you that Amazon in the United Kingdom has become the second biggest European market. It’s a well-known fact that selling on Amazon has become more popular since last year. As much as it’s true that Amazon became the first choice of sellers to sell the products.
But not everyone has sufficient funds to start a business selling their own manufactured products. That’s why Amazon launched Merch Amazon about five years ago. Merch allows creatives and experts an occasion to upload their artwork and imagery to Amazon. Moreover, they can be printed on-demand t-shirts to aprons. Anyone can meet their goals with Merch by Amazon so long as you make awesome T-shirts and other merch designs.
So if you want to learn how to make money with Merch by Amazon, then read on. Through this article, you will learn everything about Amazon Merch.
What is Merch by Amazon?
Amazon Merch is a print-on-demand service given by Amazon that allows you to sell your product designs without any costs. Merch by Amazon makes it simple for you to create, promote and sell your branded merchandise with no risk and no advance fees.
By registering on Merch by Amazon, all you need to do is supply the artwork, pick the product type and colours and then promote your products as per your convenience wherever. Rest everything is taken care of by Amazon, including production, sales, shipping, and planning a product page on Amazon.com. Then, when your product sells, Amazon manages the printing, shipping, and customer service on your account. And then you earn royalties.
How to apply for Merch by Amazon?
Here’s where you can apply. Fill out a short form, and this can take somewhere between three weeks and three months. Once you’re approved, Amazon will ask for some basic information, and then you can get started.
Here’s the Step-by-Step guide to Amazon Merch:
1. Submit your design to Amazon.
2. Select a product on which the design should be printed.
3. A fixed price for your product.
4. After Amazon approves your plan, they will build a listing for your product.
5. Consumers purchase a product with your design.
6. Amazon prints your design on a T-shirt, Hoodie, etc., and sends it to the customer.
Who should do Amazon Merch?
The most vital advantage of Amazon Merch is that entry restrictions are comparatively low. It is easy to set up, there’s no upfront cost, and even if you aren’t an artist, graphic designer, or have a large social media following, you can start an Amazon Merch account. For this reason, Merch by Amazon is the ideal way for influencers, bloggers, or known brands to reach their target audience.
If you already have an audience to market your designs to, Merch by Amazon is a super excellent opportunity for you. The one major drawback to Amazon Merch is that it’s an invitation-only platform. Otherwise, all you need to be successful is a good, unique idea and an excellent social media account or blog to drive customers to your designs.
Amazon Merch Dashboard can build new designs, manage being ones, and analyze sales. On the dashboard, you can check your account status, which is as follows:
1. Submissions indicate the number of designs that you can design.
2. Published products are the number of live methods on Amazon through Amazon Merch.
3. Tier indicates “seller level,” which speaks about how many policies you can submit and how many products you can create.
Also, there is a prominent button that lets you immediately “Add products”.
How do I create a product on Amazon Merch?
To design your first product, click on the ‘Add Products’ button from Dashboard. The Dashboard will show you the different types of Merch to which you can add your designs. Submit your product, and your products are ready to go live.
Eight different statuses indicate your listing.
1. The draft indicates the status of your design while you are working on it. It remains in draft until you submit the plan.
2. Under Review indicates after submitting a design, it goes through a review process to ensure it does not violate Amazon Merch’s content policy.
3. Rejected: If your design does not meet Amazon Merch’s content policy requirements, its status is traded to ‘Rejected.’
4. Started Process: If your design is accepted, Amazon starts adding your invention to their library.
5. Processing: Quickly after the process is started, your product moves to ‘Processing’ as Amazon builds listings.
6. Pending Approval: After Amazon gives you the options “the okay,” it goes from “Pending Your Approval” to “Live.”
7. Live: Once your listing is created, your status changes to ‘Live,’ and you can start making sales.
8. Removed: Designs that don’t sell within the first 180 days of going live or violate Amazon’s Content policy are removed.
How to Sign up for Merch by Amazon
Merch by Amazon is an invitation-only platform. But, you can request an invitation from them.
Here’s how to do that:
1. Go to merch.amazon.com
2. Click on the “Request Invitation button.”
3. Please explain why you want to join the program and tell them more about your ideas and designs.
4. Wait for the approval.
Once that’s completed, you will need to wait for a waiting list. Unfortunately, due to the high demand of sellers who want to join the waiting list, they need to wait six months to get accepted by Amazon.
When you publish your product and make it accessible via a direct link only or public, customers can search and find it on Amazon. We urge you to buy a sample to ensure your design works with the selected product traits in such a case.
How to do Merch by Amazon Research?
Indeed, there are not that many tools to research Merch by Amazon. Most people use Google Trends or Google’s Keyword Planner to find out what is trending or not. These tools are an excellent way to get motivation. But, the problem is that all these tools don’t use Amazon’s data.
Merch by Amazon can help you sell your products. It is like purchasing any other product sold by Amazon. This product page gives it the potential for you to add links directly to your products. Merch by Amazon assisted you in increasing revenue through the sale of branded products designed by you. Merch by Amazon is a manageable way for you to get started with selling branded merchandise on Amazon’s website.
If you are an online Amazon seller, then you must have an intelligent tool that will guide your business towards success by targeting the brand story, right keyword, products research, analyzing competitors, fba-calculator and so much more. Get your ticket to success today!