Amazon has always been keen on investing in new tools, features, and programs that benefit the growth of small businesses on Amazon especially brand-registered sellers.
Being home to about one million small-to-midsize sellers on Amazon, your Amazon brand needs to stand out from the competition. Starting an Amazon storefront can help you gain an edge over competitors brands, as it helps in gaining trust and engaging with consumers.
Amazon Stores is a free self-service advertising tool that is specially curated for Amazon sellers. For an Amazon seller, creating a store is an incredible way to display your products and expand your brand to new heights. Amazon storefront is the best way to establish strong brand awareness among your target audience.
If you’re planning to learn what goes into creating an Amazon storefront, then this guide will help in understanding how to create an Amazon Store.
How to Create an Amazon Storefront?
Creating an Amazon Storefront is not an arduous task. But before getting started make sure you are eligible to create an Amazon storefront. To set up an Amazon Store must have enrolled in the Amazon Brand Registry program. It is free and available for Sellers, Agencies and Vendors
Amazon Storefronts are only available for sellers, agencies, and vendors in the trademarks registered in countries such as the U.S., Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Australia, India, Japan, France, Germany, Italy, Turkey, the United Kingdom, Sweden, the European Union, or the United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Spain, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia.
Once you have checked the eligibility Amazon Brand Registry to create an Amazon Storefront. To enrol in the Amazon Brand Registry program, follow the below-given steps:
• Sign in to Amazon Seller Central or Amazon Vendor Central account
• Supply your brand name i.e; the brand name that owns the active registered trademark
• Provide your government-registered trademark number
• List the product categories that are relevant to your brand
• List the countries of origin and distribute the brand’s products
• Once you have submitted your application, Amazon will review it. Amazon Brand Registry approval takes 24 hours to over a month to review your application.
For the application process, Amazon will contact the concerned person under whom the trademark is registered.
Create Your Store
• Log into Amazon Seller Central or Amazon Vendor Central account
• Click “Storefront” from the main navigation bar
• Select “Create Store” on the following page
• Select brand’s name from the pop-up box
• Hit on “Create Store”
If you don’t find your brand’s name listed in the given list, but you must make sure before that you’ve completed the Amazon Brand Registry enrollment process. The approved brand’s of the Amazon account will appear when creating an Amazon storefront.
Include your brand name and brand logo
Next, the most important step is to build Amazon Stores adding your brand name and brand logo. Before you further move on to the next step, Amazon will need some information from you which are given following information.
• Brand’s display name: A brand display name is a name that will appear on Amazon’s storefront, hence one must select a name that connects well with your brand and is easily recognized by the customers.
• Brand logo: A brand logo is also a logo exhibited on your Amazon Store. A brand logo must be an image that you either upload or select from an existing uploaded image with a minimum size of 400 x 400 pixels. Once you have set your brand logo and brand display name, then click on “Next.”
Design Your Store
To design and develop an Amazon storefront, you don’t need to be a connoisseur of coding or programming to create one. When you use text, images, and videos to promote brands and products for free on Amazon, then you don’t have to do it without writing codes. Adding images, text and videos help in improving the shopping experience.
However, Amazon has many templates that sellers can use and do customization including product grids, marquees, and product highlights. If sellers choose from the list and follow the additional steps that Amazon prompts sellers to do. Hence, select the right template based on your business needs.
Using Amazon Storefront seller can create as many pages as he wishes to add on Amazon Storefront. Once Amazon sellers have the Amazon Storefront structure elaborate and fill in the empty intervals of content tiles.
A type of content with which consumers can interact and further be included following things:
• Images are a great way to display products in use and must be of a minimum 1500×1500 pixel.
• Videos that can further advertise products and must be at least of dimensions 1280×640 pixel and size should not be less than 100 MB. Sellers are not allowed to contain links or references to other websites.
• Products can be included using keywords or ASINs and will auto-populate price, imagery, and other relevant traits.
Submit Your Store
Before submitting the Amazon store, make sure you check it thoroughly and give a quick proofread and check for spelling and design errors. Make sure every product tile is properly linked. Submit your Amazon Storefront for approval.
Amazon will review all stores manually before publishing them. This is done to guarantee that the customers have a good shopping experience. This process can take about one to three days.
After Amazon’s store is established, it is time to build additional pages depending on best-selling products, catalogue categories, deals, discounts, and many more.
We sincerely hope this step-by-step guide helps you in creating an Amazon storefront. With the help of the Amazon Storefront, Amazon’s customers can reveal and learn about different brands and a wide array of products. In this way, Amazon sellers can also learn about metrics such as traffic, sales, and engagement levels, brands.
An intelligent software tool—Asinwiser— is what you need as an Amazon. It is an impeccable solution for all your needs, including product research, competitor research, fba calculator and profitability calculator.